Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

"Listen, no offense, but if I'm getting taken down, man, it ain't gonna be from fuckin' Speedball!"

GunboatDiplomat posted:

What's that from, please? All I could think of was Plastic Man.

You were right in one! It's from the final arc of Kyle Baker's Plastic Man series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

"Listen, no offense, but if I'm getting taken down, man, it ain't gonna be from fuckin' Speedball!"
Everything Jack B. Quick does is right and good. Can someone post the page where the neighbor's pigs stage a political uprising?

FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

Sesq posted:

This is the greatest cover of What If ever

We got us a SPACE-WAR to win!

I don't get it, why is this a What if? Isn't this how we won?

FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

Shapiro posted:

I really didn't expect Gumby to be so awesome.

That's because Gumby is written by Bob Burden and he ups the awesome level of anything by 100%

FutureBoy
Jan 18, 2003

Nick Fury is a man