Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I liked it.

Really I just hope people keep saying that this movie is the best movie that's ever been produced or whatever. Not because I believe that, but because everyone says that about Children of Men too. Really, neither film was that impressive, but I figure Pan's Labyrinth is the lesser of two evils. Or two over-hyped films.

Umm... how was the Captain still walking around by the end of the film? I mean, come on. Ya'll know what I'm talking about.

Also, the scene with the eye-handed pale dude was really cool, but didn't make any sense at all. I was also bummed that when Ofelia tells Pan that she is going to be locked up and won't be able to leave, Pan gives her a piece of chalk and tells her to find another way. Any decent story teller could have found out some cool way to make Ofelia meet the pale dude again and have some kind of resolution.

And obviously it was all made up inside of her head. Come on, think about it for a while. I know a lot of stuff happened, like in Fight Club, that couldn't make sense unless what we were seeing was really happening. Regardless of that, everything was just made up inside of her head. She died, everyone died, except for Mercedes, the one mother fucker that didn't help anyone. That's the real moral to this story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU