Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Thor’s ringtone is Can’t touch this - Hammer time :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Belkar is the best, as usual

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Now I'm thinking there'll be a moment just before Belkar dies where his cloak clasp doesn't hurt him, because he's no longer Evil.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Anyone got a go-to example page to send to people? I want to recommend OOTS to friends but it doesn't sell itself well just looking at the first couple of strips. Might have to flick through my printed books (good thing I have no other plans this evening) to find something that looks epic and exciting but without spoilers.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

ConfusedUs posted:

The page where Roy is asking the Oracle where the bad guys will go next while leaving a huge loophole that the comic points out by switching to team evil’s pov.

331!

I like 541 as an introduction to the baddies. Xykon putting O-Chul into an acid vat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

This strip made me go "eeeeeee" for a while. Cute and then exciting