Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MuLepton
Apr 1, 2011

It's kind of a long story.

Dedhed posted:

I strongly doubt we'll see Draketooth alive. I'll bet he died of natural causes like Dorukan and Soon did. I mean, their adventure happened a really long time ago.

I mean, Lord Shojo wasn't the ruler of city after Soon, Shojo's father was. And Shojo himself was a small child when Soon retired. Even if Draketooth is younger then Soon, he would still be long dead of old age.

If I had to wager what happened to the people, I'll bet that somebody poisoned everyone to keep them from revealing the secret. I'll bet it was Draketooth :D.
This is from last page, but their adventure started 66 years ago. I'm not sure what that means for an Epic level caster, but I don't think it's enough for him to die of old age?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MuLepton
Apr 1, 2011

It's kind of a long story.

Cliff Racer posted:

Did Roy remember the Oracle's prediction, though? Everything in the afterlife is a blur to him.
He seems to remember - he tells Haley about it.