Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Can't wait to see whatever drama Tim's new face and/or the chef brings.

Also, are they not putting it on YouTube any more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nitebum
Aug 9, 2005

crazy beard for the win

Good lookin out. Thanks for posting.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
The YouTube thing may or may not have something to do with Turner & Google not coming to terms on the YouTube TV deal and Turner wanting to flex its muscle.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Second episode up: http://www.adultswim.com/videos/on-cinema/season-9-episode-2-t2-trainspotting-and-the-belko-experiment/

Too bad Wayne is dead, otherwise they could have done a follow-up to their Muscles for Bones fundraiser to get Tim a good donor.

And actually, kind of funny that Tim's shtick this season is being an obnoxious foodie, considering Eric's own foodie interest.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Chairman Capone posted:

Second episode up: http://www.adultswim.com/videos/on-cinema/season-9-episode-2-t2-trainspotting-and-the-belko-experiment/

Too bad Wayne is dead, otherwise they could have done a follow-up to their Muscles for Bones fundraiser to get Tim a good donor.

And actually, kind of funny that Tim's shtick this season is being an obnoxious foodie, considering Eric's own foodie interest.

In one of the first bedtime stories episodes Tim is an unbearable "mixologist" "cocktail chef" type guy and Eric is a coffee snob with a little mustache

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I have to say that the current On Cinema season isn't really grabbing me, especially compared to how great the last two were.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Chairman Capone posted:

I have to say that the current On Cinema season isn't really grabbing me, especially compared to how great the last two were.

The latest episode is a classic one, imo. But some of the earlier ones were not that great.

softbomb
Dec 30, 2004

I'm really enjoying the current season, mostly because each episode has so far featured a long awkward scene with Mark Proksch.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm really glad this week's episode got back to what matters: movie reviews and Gregg's award winning segments.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Nichael posted:

I'm really glad this week's episode got back to what matters: movie reviews and Gregg's award winning segments.

Yet another GREGGHEAD who is upset that TIM HEIDECKER is both clearly the superior host and producer. This weeks episode was even MORE FULL THAN USUAL of NON-MOVIE related discussion, so much so that there were NO MOVIE REVIEWS which is a DISGRACE for a movie review show.

My prayers are with Tim, and also with the latest victims of Dr. San, may he be brought immediately to a swift justice and Tim be rightfully restored to the place of On Cinema host

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Holy poo poo this is amazing

Edit: Last ep was my favorite in a while.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Apr 25, 2017

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

In retrospect it's kind of funny that the last few episodes of On Cinema have been about a disastrous desert music festival.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It was very professional of Tim to dedicate the latest episode to the twenty people that Dr. San killed!

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5cP7MfT3bw

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
"I am in no position to enact vengeance, even if I wanted to. And I do." is easily my favorite line from the show

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

I hope Tim slowly morphs back into the doofy-looking simpleton he was at the beginning to have the show come full circle. He started making some of his faces again this episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Decker is back June 4th with this season being called Decker: Unsealed.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

abigserve posted:

"I am in no position to enact vengeance, even if I wanted to. And I do." is easily my favorite line from the show

Oh man that caught me off guard. Got a hearty LOL when least expecting it.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

On Cinema season finale up: http://www.adultswim.com/videos/on-cinema/season-9-episode-10-king-arthur-snatched/

"I have dreams of my future, in that cell, the ghost of San swinging in the wind...."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wanda Skype

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

When Doctor San inevitably comes back again I'm going to have the biggest poo poo eating grin on my face.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It was really brave of Tim to confront the feminist agenda and give Snatched just four bags of popcorn.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

http://www.playboy.com/articles/is-this-trumps-america-or-tim-heideckers

Next season of Decker will guest star the brothers of John Travolta and Patrick Swayze, and Morgan Freeman's son. Amazing cast.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Decker premiere is online now.

God bless this 10 year old thread (read the OP), and God bless the United States

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

"We must prevent this white- this male genocide!" amazing

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

"Mr. President, I suggest you cower behind your desk while we... while I alone save us from this threat. Shithead."

That and "Gregg... no" were probably my favorite lines.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Decker's really the most patriotic show on television. Thank you Mr. Heidecker!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I keep remembering and giggling about that line they showed in the S5 trailer:

"I'm a one-man death panel. And the prognosis... is DEATH!"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gregg and Tim talking over each other as Kingston gave his movie-related reasoning for being on the island was great.

Also, Mark's neck bolt coming off when he was playing Frankenstein was a nice touch.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Who wants some wings, mon?

https://www.lanoiswings.com/

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Who's gonna take the plunge and tell us how it is?

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I like how timely this episode of Decker was, with a terrorist attack in a stadium in England. Good thing it was all crisis actors.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chairman Capone posted:

I like how timely this episode of Decker was, with a terrorist attack in a stadium in England. Good thing it was all crisis actors.

Line?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So, uh, next season of Decker starts in July?

I'm not talking about Decker:Unsealed, this is Decker:Mindwipe. It starts airing July 16th.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

So, uh, next season of Decker starts in July?

I'm not talking about Decker:Unsealed, this is Decker:Mindwipe. It starts airing July 16th.

I think Tim said on Office Hours that they were doing essentially one season with twelve episodes, but there was a small break between the two halves so it'd be marketed as two seasons. I guess this is that.

On Cinema has a Patreon now but it seems kind of expensive.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Yeah, a few weeks ago on Office Hours he mentioned that when they were given the go-ahead to do a second season of Decker, Adult Swim let them choose how many episodes to do, so they decided to just do two six-episode seasons back to back, with a single week in between the two seasons so they could have some ridiculous change in the plot as a "cliffhanger".

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Very unprofessional of Gregg to start a movie review during an episode of Decker! Tim was right to call him out on it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Thou Shalt Not Rig Any Election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

It's up to Kington to save Decker's bacon once again.