Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wank
Apr 26, 2008

He's gone.

Thank god he signed a waiver.

Wank fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Mar 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Wank posted:

He's gone.

At least we still have the Super Oscars to look forward to. It's what he would've wanted.

Wank
Apr 26, 2008
He is breathing! What a rollercoaster. Come on Andrew.

wretchx
Dec 4, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Words cannot describe that trainwreck.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Unconscious and a-Proach-ing death

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I was laugh crying at the end when the dumb sci-fi music kept drowning out Tim (who was obviously breaking character).

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

How long until the whole thing is on YouTube? I could only catch a bit in my lunch break

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

abigserve posted:

How long until the whole thing is on YouTube? I could only catch a bit in my lunch break

Should be soon. Never takes more than a day or two.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/970532723222654977

Oh dear.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Nichael posted:

Should be soon. Never takes more than a day or two.

Are they still putting it on YouTube or is it exclusively on Adult Swim now?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chairman Capone posted:

Are they still putting it on YouTube or is it exclusively on Adult Swim now?

I think they do both.

Sefiros
Mar 16, 2006

go radish go

Nichael posted:

I think they do both.

They better. I've still not managed to see all of Decker or Bedtime Stories because I live in the UK.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm gobsmacked by how Tim can write a courtroom drama so deadpan-realistic as the Electric Sun Trial, and then follow it up with this "trial of George Lucas" which is the kind of dumbass farce that some really clueless idiot (like "Tim") would come up with while trying to be as earnestly realistic as he knew how.

Guy has really mastered the art of working in a million different voices.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIAttlFcO6g

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
I can't tear my eyes away from these every year, this year's especially. I don't know if there's even a word that adequately describes this degree of farcical comedy.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

you are sinking this show. this show is the boat, and you are the shark destroying it, and sinking it

wretchx
Dec 4, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wishing the best for Mark. Stunt work can be really dangerous.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Data Graham posted:

I'm gobsmacked by how Tim can write a courtroom drama so deadpan-realistic as the Electric Sun Trial, and then follow it up with this "trial of George Lucas" which is the kind of dumbass farce that some really clueless idiot (like "Tim") would come up with while trying to be as earnestly realistic as he knew how.

Guy has really mastered the art of working in a million different voices.

Tim is insanely talented. I maintain that On Cinema/Decker is one of the most complex comedies of all time.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It sure is the most I've ever been invested in a show of some sort.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

So does anyone know what exactly the "reboot" On Cinema is going to be? An actual reset of some kind or is that just (in-character) Tim trying to start it over from scratch?

Nichael posted:

I was laugh crying at the end when the dumb sci-fi music kept drowning out Tim (who was obviously breaking character).

The final 10 minutes or so of this year was some of the funniest I've ever laughed at On Cinema, just because of the sense that Tim (and Gregg too to some extent) had finally reached the breaking point.

Wank posted:

Oh god, that 40th Jaws anniversary compilation.

Classic Vic Berger!

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Something to tide us over until tomorrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jac7DESiln8

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chairman Capone posted:

Something to tide us over until tomorrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jac7DESiln8

Tim was too merciful in not asking for the death penalty during Lucas' trial.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Tim is so perfectly dickish, and in such an amusingly realistic way. I remain perpetually in awe at the lore and mythology that this little show has generated.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm guessing this new supplement Tim takes completely sterilizes his gut biome, rendering him a sickly mess once more.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I love Tim's new sleazy normcore look.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tim and Gregg lit up this week at the mention of Steven Spielberg. And is the VFA located in Mark's hospital room?

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

so far I give this season only 3 bags of popcorn because I think that without the popcorn classics the show is suffering

but with the good news about Mark I'm going to restore two bags for the full five bags of popcorn and maybe throw in a couple of respirators like you'd get at the hospital

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

The Deep Impact hat really cements Gregg's current 'college kid at a house show in 2014' look

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I hope the Delgado family treats the Decker IP with the proper respect it deserves.

Loved Tim's little look back at the Rio-Jenesis stock after giving Ready Player One two bags of Coke.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/984802724435771392

:ohdear: Gregg!

I'm glad Tim's back on Twitter because this show is pretty much the only show in existence that is good at having a cross media narrative.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Hope the Delgados don't take away the five-bag rating system :pray:

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

I hope that it turns out that Gregg's bonus trinket rating system is the only thing they are allowed to preserve. Boy would he be pleased

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So uh, are there actually VR episodes for these past two weeks somewhere, or is it just that Adult Swim fakeout of the people watching the episode on their VR headsets?

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

They're on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9HXh5ZYkn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU-bU8MIeUs

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Data Graham posted:

So uh, are there actually VR episodes for these past two weeks somewhere, or is it just that Adult Swim fakeout of the people watching the episode on their VR headsets?

Do you not watch the videos for longer than 2 seconds? There's a crawl on the bottom that tells you to go to YouTube. This whole VR gag is fantastic, along with the Delgado arc and now Tim getting sick. Great potential.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I did go to the youtube URL, and all they had were the "guy with the VR headset on" version :shrug:

Thanks though

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I mean, what exactly do you imagine under VR video? Did you notice you can actually move the viewport around?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yes, now that I've gone to the urls linked above.

I mean I went to youtube.com/adultswim like the crawl on the adultswim.com videos said, and it's just a huge mishmash of random shows and old like On Cinema Season 8 videos in a playlist or something if I scrolled all the way down. Couldn't find anything obvious related to the current season, except at the time I did this they were playing the videos that you find on adultswim.com (i.e. http://www.adultswim.com/videos/on-cinema/season-10-episode-4-sgt-stubby-an-american-hero-overboard/).

So yeah. All is well now

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
The YouTube site could definitely be organized better. It's kind of a mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Best use of VR was Tim going off to puke as Gregg prattles on about the Popcorn Classic.