Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trips
Jun 4, 2001

posca
Jesus Christ. "Doo Dah Doo Doo" sold me on this show. Watch the second episode if you were disappointed by the first.

Also, am I the only one who's really trying to like Saul of the Molemen but can't? I know the script is supposed to be lazy, but it's kinda too lazy.

edit: oops

trips fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Feb 17, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trips
Jun 4, 2001

posca

incoherent posted:

just let it mellow with age. I think the expectations are a bit high for these shows. If you dont like them, come back to them in a few months...you might be in a diffrent mindset by then.

I don't know about that; I'd say Tom Goes to the Mayor would be more of a "wine comparison" show. Even when I didn't like it, I still laughed once or twice. Saul, on the other hand, is like a baby that refuses to leave the womb. The whole performance just screams and screams and cuts the word POTENTIAL into its flesh and forces me to watch, and so it seems like it's teasing me by lacking anything humorous in its bloody output. What specific things did you Saul fans find amusing in those two episodes? I don't mean any offense -- actually, I'm still hoping that I'll agree with you in a few weeks. Like Rocco said, something just bothers me about this. Maybe it's because I haven't slept in days...

trips
Jun 4, 2001

posca

fennec fox posted:

I thought Minoriteam was crap at first myself, but now I pine for dvds.

I liked 12 oz. Mouse. No, I do NOT also like to eat my own vomit.

trips
Jun 4, 2001

posca
I don't know why, but the boss saying "you blew it" was hilarious.

trips
Jun 4, 2001

posca

Rustie posted:

Also the Curb Your Enthusiasm music out of nowhere really made me laugh.

The music during the credits made me realize this was my favorite episode. Well, that and Uncle Muscles saying "flawless."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trips
Jun 4, 2001

posca
Does anyone know why "Lucky" got pulled from Adult Swim's site? It was there yesterday. If someone was offended by the Pierre skit I'd love to see his brain liquefy while watching Wonder Showzen.