Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

datajosh
May 3, 2002

I had the realization these aren't my problem!
I didn't like the first episode a lot (it didn't help that I had already seen the B'Owl and hacky sack sketches) but the second episode seems to be an improvement and I like it.

I still have no idea what to think about Saul. I don't really like it but I feel compelled to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

datajosh
May 3, 2002

I had the realization these aren't my problem!

JethroMcB posted:

I don't know if this has been posted but -> http://www.adultswim.com/shows/timanderic/tour/index.html <- They will be webcasting tomorrow's show, which will not be the same but if you want to see it and didn't get to for whatever reason, there's your chance. They had cameras set up tonight, too, so I'm guessing one of the performances will be a DVD extra at some point.
The webcast has been canceled due to "some legal bullshit" :( :( :(