Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

dirigible stew posted:

oh look gifs :]

bonus good quality gif of the tiny hats guy playing It's Not Jackie Chan!

also what would be neat is if anyone that has a large collection of tne gifs, would they be willing to rar and upload said rar somewhere so I could throw em all in http://afgncaap.cc/tnegifs/

hooooly poo poo you're my new best friend.

i wish i knew how to make gifs, i'm sure i could find some good ones from season 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

dirigible stew posted:

Feel free to give ideas, I can do gifs from any episode.

mike mahanahans child clown shoes outlet. more specifically the part where he's listing off the different types of shoes he has.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
okay seriously, thats probably the worst cinco item i've seen ever.

i didnt really like the chubs song but everything else in the episode was solid especially the "great job"

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
"you want to talk about the economy?"
"well, obviously..."

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
i saw pineapple express last night & noticed that ed begley jr is one of the characters in it, i was pretty drat happy especially when he's shooting a shotgun at seth rogen after "dinner".

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
those logos were amazing. i think the only thing that could've made this episode any better would've been if at the very end, after "egg-zactly!" the original tim & eric intro started, only to end the show immediately after it played through.

another thing that wouldve been awesome is if for the viral internet clip segment they used the "STE-VEN BRULE, OI, OI!" clip

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
i just noticed that the instruments they used in those jazz segments were made by cinco. also, that child clown on the bike was in the first season as one of the contestants for the uncle muscles grand championship.

really freakin excellent episode all around.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Axel K posted:

The commercial for next week has Casey in it! What a twist :v:

according to last nights bumpers next weeks episode is a half hour long but is also just going to be shots from their live tour.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
i dont know if anyones seen this yet, but check it out... whack a chippy!

http://www.adultswim.com/promos/fairandexpo/index.html

though, the lamest thing is that it's going to be a free event but only open to students & faculty of the colleges they're hitting.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
i really really enjoyed this episode. i loved the end when they tied like every character from the season into the song. if it is the last episode [please god no] i wont be too shocked or upset, because this episode was a really good finale & there is a steve brule show coming out at some point.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

RustyTrombone posted:

e: or in 30 minutes.

Also, it's technically monday, adult swim needs to get off their asses.

WOO, IT'S A PARTY WITH ALAN THICKE... in five minutes.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
AWWWWW poo poo

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Entertaining episode to say the least, though I would be much more entertained with this show if it were a half hour (or even 20 minutes) & I'm almost certain they've got enough footage to do it.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Mr Viper posted:

Definitely an episode for people who "get" the show. I would not show this to someone who had never seen tim and eric...

I agree with you so much, it was perfect in the way that it was completely formulaic & would basically be the show if it were a sitcom of some sort. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
it would have been nice to actually have gotten any sort of legit information out of that interview, but it wasnt necessarily bad.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

codyclarke posted:

KISS ME TWII EEECE

lets pahh-tayy!

seriously just about everything from the past two episodes has been absolutely fantastic. next weeks episode is going to be great, but eric doesnt have sideburns in it. :(

oh & one more thing

ITS A FREE FUCKIN HOUSE.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
The first episode of FOD Presents doesnt feature any of the skits that Tim & Eric are on, but theres a clip on the website. The show is pretty cool & plays well but I find it kind of weird that Bob Odenkirk isnt involved. Then again, who knows, I still dont really know why Mr Show got cancelled.

Either way it is pretty funny & something nice to tide us all over til Season Cinco.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

No Mods No Masters posted:

Man, I'm extremely excited for Season Cinco but unfortunately I no longer have a television on which to watch it. This is basically the one show that makes me regret that choice. Does anyone know long it's supposed to take after airing before they go up on adultswim.com?

Last season they had them on the site by Monday afternoon. Though, during season 3 they aired all the season 3 episodes on the website on Fridays, that was actually really cool.

OMG I Cant Wait!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
I figured theres enough people on twitter to make SEASON CINCO a trending topic. Lets do this guys!

http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23SEASONCINCO

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
I went over my tweet limit for #SEASONCINCO & now I wont be able to make my tweetcount reach 555 in honor of #SEASONCINCO. Oh well, it was a good run.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

YankeeAirPirate posted:

I've meant to post this every time I pass by this thread: Thank you, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job, for stopping me watching Cartoon Network ever again after you were added to the lineup a couple years ago. I'm happier and healthier for it.

wooah buddy the adult swim forums are that-a-way.

Seriously though, if any of you guys are wondering about DLH & Quall read this, if you havent yet.
http://myperegrination.com/Journal/Entries/2010/1/13_Suffering_from_a_Broken_Hart.html

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Oh, man. Oh, you poor, probably schizophrenic man.

:smith:

Seriously, it's a great read but it does take a turn for the crazy depressing pretty much immediately.

I like how Quall took the cottage cheese out for DLH though.
:unsmith:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

cheap sunglasses posted:

Somebody needs to get hold of an in-home aid at the nearest social services department for him. Having all that crap in that tiny apartment will make him extremely sick.

He doesnt really seem like the type of person that would take kindly to that sort of thing... Unless it was a nice lady, maybe. :unsmith:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Yeah seriously, I was led to believe that Tennis was most definitely best of the season.

MAIZE.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Tim & Eric are on FOD Presents tonight, YES!

& The conclusion of Designated Driver! Double yes!!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
It was kind of like one long awesome show sketch without the crazy of Awesome Show. The ad for the pizza place Tim works at was incredible though.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

glompix posted:

This show is starting to get even more surreal. It's almost like this little universe they've created is collapsing on itself. I don't want the show to go away, but if it's going to have to end after this season, this is a loving awesome way to do it.

This all day long.

It's like they knew exactly where they were going with the show from day 1.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
TONIGHT!

EPISODE 504 "CHOICES" : Tim writes a tell-all expose about his comedy partner Eric. H’AMB saves a life. A couple Hollywood vets get All Dolled Up. (Guest starring: Karen Black, John C Reilly, William Sanderson)

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Pretty big spoiler in that article.... But I am definitely more excited for the finale now! :p

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Marylin Manson AND Rainn Wilson on tonight's episode.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

glompix posted:

That was awesome show.

Great job!

No seriously, I'm going to say that this was pretty much the best of the season. Ironically, last week I was talking about how I'd like to see T&E take a stab at horror.

Though, I didnt happen to see Rainn Wilson anywhere on the episode. The James Quall song, however, was incredible.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Dude doesnt even remotely look like Wilson... Great Job!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

John Blaster posted:

Creativity, no.

Be provocative, be organized!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
My girlfriend happens to be just as big a fan as I am, so we're madly in love with each other...

Oh & TONIGHT:

EPISODE 506 "LUCKY": Kent is surprised to find his friend’s reflection in thehand mirror while preparing to head out on a double date. He’s even more surprised to see him standing Broach-less.

4 episodes left in the series... :smithicide:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

muscles like this? posted:

Am I crazy or did Pierre say "this poo poo is cold" unbleeped when applying the cream?

I'm almost positive I heard that too, but it didn't register until just now. Not super surprising as you can say poo poo on television after a certain hour [10pm I think?]

Also this whole season has been good, but this week & last week were both truely Awesome.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Ohh poo poo, that promo looks awesome. Now it's like I'm almost excited for the season to end.. But then I remember that Awesome Show is done for.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

robot roll call posted:

Horse massage? I didn't see that, but Father and Son was like the best thing they have ever made.

It was a preview clip from the Funny or Die HBO website, doesn't look like it's there anymore, though.

Was anyone else a tid-bit annoyed that last week they re-aired the first episode of Funny or Die Presents, instead of just airing a new episode. I'm still curious as to what that was all about, because all the comedy shows they had lined up for last Friday were re-runs.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
TONIGHT!

4.11.2010 EPISODE 502 "STUNTMEN": Frank Slaten was expecting pizza, but ispleasantly surprised by the Tiramisu. Maybe he’ll get pizza later? Somethinggoes terribly wrong when the Stontmehn Brothers demonstrate the ExplodingPumpkin. (Guest starring: Will Ferrell, John C Reilly)

Never in a million years did I expect to see Will Ferrel on this show. I wonder how they'll use him.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

muscles like this? posted:

I'm assuming Ferrell is there since T&E do a lot of stuff for Funny or Die.

Well, yeah. I guess what I meant to say was that I just can't picture him on the show, despite knowing T&E work with him & he's producing their movie etc.

Either way I'm sure tonight will be interesting & Steve Mahanahan will be making an appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
I really loved the list of 'Actors' the Stohntmen Brothers doubled for. Something about that gag just cracks me up every time. Ferrels bit was actually quite good considering I'm not a huge fan, but I'm sure that has to do with the fact that Steve Mahanahan is my favorite reoccurring character on the show.