Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STOP MAKING SENSE
Mar 31, 2003

This ain't no foolin' around.
What the hell did I just watch? Maybe this makes me not on the cutting edge of humor, but I just don't get it. I hated Tom Goes to the Mayor because it was the same crap: unfunny jokes beaten into the ground with a hint of homosexuality.

Maybe the joke needs to be explained to me... why is Bowel funny? Its a Bat-Owl but it also sounds like the thing that manufactures your poop oh i get it ha ha? Seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STOP MAKING SENSE
Mar 31, 2003

robot roll call posted:

You thought b'owl was a poop joke? have you ever seen a children's toy commercial? it was a spot on parody, especially the "now b'owl's for BOYS" part. The fact that a hideous bat-owl monster is a toy for little girls is why it's funny.

Oh. See, I think thats my problem with this show and their old one. For some reason I just don't seem to get it. Even when you explain the joke to me I don't think its funny. Sorry.

robot roll call posted:

And that look Bob Odenkirk gives as he throws it away? That is the essence of comedy.

It is? drat, I guess I don't have a sense of humor then.

VV See, that's what I thought, even if I didn't get the correct joke on some of it or whatever, but they're making fun of stuff thats been made fun of to death. VV

STOP MAKING SENSE fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Feb 12, 2007

STOP MAKING SENSE
Mar 31, 2003

The commercials for the second episode look hilarious to me believe it or not... I mean I hated this weeks episode but whatever. Maybe its growing on me.