Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie.

The_Danish_King posted:

I :love: it.

Dr. Steve Brule was the highlight for sure.
"I have no idea what this one is, I.. I didn't ask for this" :laffo:

how high do you think they were at 3:34 AM doing the waiting room sketch?

also, the baby at the beginning scared the poo poo out of me

That segment was so wonderful I doubled over with laughter just seeing that screencap. Great show. I like it more than I liked Tom Goes to the Mayor, and I own a Rats of to You t-shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie.

al sharptons hair posted:

If there was a show that consisted of nothing but John C. Reilly spazzing out, I'd be president of its fanclub.

YES.

Man, he got so excited about reporting on cars :smith:

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

I thought that Cats was a fantastic episode, and despite the last of Dr. Steve Brule, the best they've done.

Is there a full clip starting with the "I'm not ready" of Steve Brule's first segment out there? I want to show a friend of mine.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

Babylonian posted:

Here's the new episode:
http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c392164453f8011644f2ded10091

I'm so glad to have this show back.

That was hilarious. The bit with Odenkirk was gold.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

I didn't know who James Quall was, so I thought the bits were funny.

Was he some weird internet meme I missed?

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

This is my favorite episode so far in the season. Ooh Mama and Sit On Your Head were both great.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

GueroDeEncanta posted:

I was working on a project at work, and decided to take a little detour to change it into something a little spookier. I'd thought I'd share the results with the thread:

This is awesome, and email it to T&E.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

tendrilsfor20 posted:

So is Tim & Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! the first truly Dadaist television program?

It seems to reject logic and rationality, the question is whether it's intentional?

Awesome Show isn't the first to do something this strange on television. The furthest back on television something like this existed was the Ernie Kovacs Show (1950s-early 60s). I would be surprised if Tim and Eric have never seen it, because it is more or less very very similar to Awesome Show, excepting all of the gross out or profane material.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

The first beaver boys segment and the brown foam on the urinal in the poop tube commercial are the two times my stomach churned a bit watching the show.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

Axel K posted:

I just got back from the 11pm show and it went great, why was the Fire Department involved in the early show?

The best part is that tonight was the first night they had their special guests with them on tour! Pierre, James Quall, David Liebe Hart, and the sit on you guy

Definitely one of the greatest shows I've ever been to

e: grammars

The sit on you guy? James Quall? Goddamn, I wish I was back in Chicago sooner than I was.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

erosion posted:

This was in my email today:

It kind of looks like a MAD magazine fold in. Also, if anyone doesn't know about getting the DVD, the commentary on the Salame episode with David Liebe Hart is incredible. The ridiculous things he says, even beyond just talking about the aliens, is just worth the fifteen bucks.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

Miles O Keefe posted:

The Dick Douche one was pretty stupid and unfunny, but besides that the episode was pretty good. They always seem to start off kinda slow the first two episodes or so of a season, but it is still hilarious.

I dunno, him constantly saying that that was his name was amusing to me.

I find that I don't usually enjoy T&E episodes on the first watch, its around the second or the third where I realize how awesome the episode is. That's certainly how I felt about the first few of the second season which I thought were meh until I rewatched them.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

That child clown outlet ad is loving disturbing.

Awesome.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

I just thought the swing dancing thing was more T&E weirdness and loved it.

Now that I've seen what its based on, I like it even more.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

Well, I hope that means that they'll bring Casey and his brother back, because I sorely miss those two.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

Man, Tim and Eric need to make more music videos, this and Polite Dance Song were both awesome.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

I'm willing to accept Children's Showcase as a replacement for Casey and his Brother. Now I want more!

(great episode)

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

Mike_V posted:

Why can't they just host it on their site? It can't cost that much for them to make. Or is it a bandwidth issue?

Camera crew, special guests, editing, bandwidth. It looks like its super low budget, but its not the two of them loving around in their basement.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

hambeef posted:

I just got the best birthday present a brother could ask for :aaaaa:

yes its painted by him

also note the korendian translation on the bottom left

That is awesome. My friend does Tim and Eric inspired drawings. Well, he's done two, one is here:

He did another one of Casey which isn't scanned.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

I'm pretty sure they're sold out in Chicago, dude. Otherwise I'd be going. :(

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

glompix posted:

Okay, reading over this old A/V Club article, what did ever happen to the Steve Brule spin-off? Also thank you all for providing material for me to read during work.

One of them mentioned it on twitter saying it was still on, so I will hold on to that.

About people liking it or not liking it, its always funny to me that it seems like, more than anything else, people get seriously offended by a comedy show they do not find funny. People can accept a dumb drama or something like that, but if its a comedy they do not get they will freak out and say such angry things.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

Babylonian posted:

http://videogum.com/155882/tim-and-eric-present-father-and-son/tv/

Father and Son from the HBO thing in its entirety. So amazing.

Holllllyyyyy poo poo.

Incredible.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

NovaPolice posted:

Stuff about the show

Man, that so succinctly wraps up the shows, so well. Can I quote you on that?

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

Suben posted:

I think Crystal Shyps might be my all-time favorite bit. The part where Glen is mouthing the dialogue as the other actor says it absoluetly kills me.

"I liked the part where you were yelling."
"That is not part of Crystal Shyps."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

I too was at the Chicago show (albiet the earlier one) and there were all the various groups mentioned earlier, but I was surprised at the number of 15 year olds there. Maybe I shouldn't be because its an adult swim show, and I was at the early show, but I felt kinda weird surrounded by high schoolers.

The Pusswhip part was my favorite part of the whole show, to be honest. The T&E live sketches were fun, but without all the crazed editing and weirdness they add in post, it did feel a little long. At least the band was something presentational.