Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CueZero
Jul 17, 2004
Fangirl death

TheDingo posted:

I'm actually more worried at what weird folks might be showing up...

Not really sure what kind of folks you're expecting. The whole point of this sort of comedy is to be absolutely off your rocker and not give a poo poo what all the "inside the box" people think about it, and laugh them off everytime someone goes "wut i don't get it".

Also, the cat sketch with George Michael had me on the floor, no one pulls off the awkward expressions better. And I was so happy to see Zach Garlifankias (hope i'm not butchering the name), he's hilarious and needs more Alan Fingers type roles.

Am I the only one that had to bust out some hilariously awesome pre-pop era Devo videos after seeing the opening graphics for this show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU