Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I've never seen a show more capable of instantly triggering 12 minutes of uncomfortable silence in a crowded room before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Von_Doom posted:

Also am I the only one that really misses Korgoth?

No. I'd give half of the AS lineup for more Korgoth.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

robot roll call posted:

If anything, being in a room full of people laughing makes them funnier. They are INSANE live. You'll have a great time.

You know, Tim and Eric's schtick seems like it'd really work in a live format, but on TV it just becomes embarassing, somehow. I can easily see myself going to their show if it came to town, but whenever I try to watch the show, I literally cringe.

The long legs segment was pretty funny, though, and I think it works because it's exactly the kind of thing that they couldn't do live. You need TV to make it funny. Most of the other stuff feels like some friends filming their "hilarious" comedy moments without realizing that you had to be there to get it.