Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biff Rockgroin
Jun 17, 2005

Go to commercial!

Stalwart Humdinger posted:

Oh god, I'd make this my avatar if I could figure out how to save it as a .gif instead of a .bmp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biff Rockgroin
Jun 17, 2005

Go to commercial!

I actually really like Saul of the Molemen. Partly because Saul's the guy who was Gerhard Reinke.

The first episode was a bit dull, but the second was hilarious. Johnny Tambourine and "I'm a mole man, just like one a youse!" Plus, the lovely Sid & Marty Croft aspect of it is pretty funny.

Biff Rockgroin
Jun 17, 2005

Go to commercial!

Yeah, checking in to say thanks as well.

The more I think about the sketches, the funnier they get.

Steve Brule spining around into the egg crate stuff, Eric rubbing the rolo on his upper lip, The Rolo theme song at the end.

I always loved the married news team from Tom Goes to the Mayor, so this show truly is awesome.

Biff Rockgroin
Jun 17, 2005

Go to commercial!

He was in an episode of TGTTM where Tom had his legs shortened to go undercover at the middle school to uncover the truth about starch.

Biff Rockgroin
Jun 17, 2005

Go to commercial!

I agree with whoever said they're hitting their stride. A lot less three second bits in this one.

Gravy Robbers video was awesome. "Grah-vy".

Tim and Eric have a special way to make food look really...I don't know, unappealingly served.

Biff Rockgroin fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Feb 24, 2007

Biff Rockgroin
Jun 17, 2005

Go to commercial!

This weeks episode was the best yet. I hope we see a lot more of Bob Odenkirk's character.

"I like the part where you yell at the other performers."

also, I like Jackass, Tom Goes to the Mayor AND Tim & Eric Awesome show. I guess I can just see the subtle undertones about how they're REALLY about the Crimean War and all you philistines can't! :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biff Rockgroin
Jun 17, 2005

Go to commercial!

I'm not seeing anything, and I don't have a vivid imagination.