Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queenoffarts.edu
Nov 11, 2005

Clouseau posted:

I thought that Cats was a fantastic episode, and despite the last of Dr. Steve Brule, the best they've done.

Is there a full clip starting with the "I'm not ready" of Steve Brule's first segment out there? I want to show a friend of mine.

All the episodes are available on youtube which is how I've been viewing them in Canada and I have to say this is just about the most random and awesome "sketch" show since Monty Python. I love it.

Also the whole opening is probably the most badass opening known to mankind, :wtc: does not describe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queenoffarts.edu
Nov 11, 2005

livingfruitvirus posted:

You can also watch them on adultswimfix.com . YouTube compresses them a bit more.

Well poo poo, I remember trying 4-5 months ago and they wouldn't let me view it considering I was in Canada but I just tried it again and it started playing.

edit: Now none of them run so I guess that was a little preemptive.

queenoffarts.edu fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Mar 1, 2007

queenoffarts.edu
Nov 11, 2005

This last episode was great and I'm concurring with everyone when it comes to TIR'D and the Sports skits. There's not enough love for Crystal Shyps and the Channel 5 follow up. Bob Odenkirk is genius. Everytime I've seen him play the Channel 5 "Looking At Film" host he's has had me in tears.

queenoffarts.edu
Nov 11, 2005

Finally got around to seeing the new episode on Adult Swim Fix. (After clicking the scene 1 button about 200 times till it caught on and started buffering.) The look-a-likes were hilarious, Beaver Boy's was amazing, and Fred Willard is great in just about everything he does. It was a really good episode, one of my favourites so far.

queenoffarts.edu
Nov 11, 2005

Best episode of this season so far. Every skit in it had me laughing. What's the story behind the float? Did they actually enter in a real parade to dance with the doodadoodoo guy and throw hotdogs off of the back of a flatbed truck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queenoffarts.edu
Nov 11, 2005

Scoobi posted:

I lost it when Tim said that his family makes each shrek opening "an event".

And acted like it was some long standing tradition.

For me it was the "Conversations about Shrek" where they go on the tangent about how American it is and how it deals with race and class and...

"I already have our tickets reserved at Moviefone.com..."