Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mr The Icon
Apr 22, 2004

Deals in fact, not opinion.
Why would they let us fly their expensive tie fighters if they didn't already know us? What if we gave them a fake name and stole that poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr The Icon
Apr 22, 2004

eastcoastbadguy posted:

ITS A TRAP!

unsubscribed.

Mr The Icon
Apr 22, 2004

Serialize posted:

yeah, easily. I haven't played this game for years, but every single little joke hits home in a really serious way, it reminds me of when I got raped by my stepdad while playing it :(

Resubscribed for cutting-edge rape humor.

Mr The Icon
Apr 22, 2004

Axe-man posted:

done and I got the ice cream all in 20 :c00l:

omfg hax

Mr The Icon
Apr 22, 2004

Whatever you name it, you need to make sure there are a lot of those little black box remote control cars running all over it. They are important or some junk.

Mr The Icon
Apr 22, 2004

Requesting we deploy AT-ATs in next space battle. You can spacewalk, right?

Mr The Icon
Apr 22, 2004

Steve is going to rebel. Watch him closely.

Mr The Icon
Apr 22, 2004

Kazy posted:

Melt the ice wasteland so the desert wasteland part will be one gaint beach :)

ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr The Icon
Apr 22, 2004

steve is a traitor again, somehow.