Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
itrorev
Sep 22, 2006
I just bought a rather spiffy 2002 Black Mustang. The previous owner kept it in relatively good condition. "Good" as in "not driving it into the ground" (it has fairly low mileage for its year) I've never had a car this new or nice before, So I'm determined to keep it looking in pristine condition. (And plus I still got my old beater to abuse and whatnot)

Sadly, it appears the Mustangs' previous owner didn't make many attempts to protect the paint; The front end of the car had its share of old bug guts. Additionally, there are many small paint chips, particularly on the front bumper.

My question is, is there any type of product that can make the paint chips and scratches less noticeable? I'm aware of those "paint pen" things that you can use to fill in chips, but there are areas filled with numerous tiny paint chips that would be hard to fill in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread