Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
PipeRifle

we have catte

I fell asleep really early, I was gonna come back to this thread but now it's morning and I have to go to work

please be here tonight thread, I'll wear a red carnation so you know its me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PipeRifle

we have catte

NIGHT FEEVA

NIGHT FEEEVAAAAA

PipeRifle

we have catte

HulkaMatt posted:

ahahaha Mac is moving so fast

HE GOT THE FEVA

PipeRifle

we have catte

PipeRifle

we have catte

PipeRifle

we have catte

zipzapzen posted:

holy poo poo dude. LOL

Wait this one is beter

PipeRifle

we have catte

PipeRifle

we have catte

Here is a hint: if you want to resize the sprites try copying them into a new .gif file an resizing it there, setting it to "nearest neighbor" when doing so. If you keep it in the indexed color .gif, you can even rotate it without losing the pixelization (this is what I did with the bucket seal pic)

It takes a bit more work but you don't get the weird blurring of inflating it using Free Transform or whatever else

PipeRifle

we have catte

Brosnan posted:

Yeah I really don't get why the gently caress there isn't an option to use nearest neighbor on free transform. It's a gigantic pain in the rear end.

Oh and bump

That is what tanner said and holy gently caress I love him for it!

PipeRifle

we have catte

Gowb posted:

gently caress you.

:(

PipeRifle

we have catte

Last post before goldmine (no one post after this)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PipeRifle

we have catte

3toes posted:

my thread, i call the shots :colbert:

If I were a mod I would goldmine your thread 3toes