Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheGreenAvenger
Jun 23, 2005

I killed Chin the Conqueror.

tiananman posted:

But...then there's grubby hand dirt on the saran wrap, and you still have to touch it to change the channel.

My dad would just yell at me for getting grubby hand dirt on the remote, and then make me clean it, and probably yell at me again later.

But the saran wrap is easier to change than the buttons on the remote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreenAvenger
Jun 23, 2005

I killed Chin the Conqueror.

piratesaru posted:

I suck at MSpaint, but that's a sliver of soap. My dad saves them. He can't just use up an entire bar or toss the little left over slivers. He saves them in the bathroom drawer.

About a year ago, he probably had about 30 or 40 little slivers of soap. I tried to melt them into one big soap bar. It didn't work and he's vowed to never let me near his soap again.

When I was in Japan my host mom had these little mesh bags that she put the soap slivers in so that you could still use them. You should try to find mesh bags that would work for that. Give them to him for X-mas.