Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
theboojum
Sep 4, 2003

So me interessa o que nao e meu. Lei do homem. Lei do antropofago.

Grrn posted:

My girlfriend is very level headed and we talk through a lot of things, but she just cannot come to any reason as to why she should have to compete with my attention with something like WoW.
Probably because there isn't any reason she should? I mean, you should both have hobbies, but come on.

Endor posted:

It doesn't matter how much you tell her you love her and care for her and how special she is, if you're turning around and spending so much more time on WoW than with her.
Exactly this. Grrn, I know how your girlfriend feels. It sucks to get brushed off for anything, but getting brushed off for a game five nights a week is kind of ridiculous. It really does hurt a lot. If you continue on this way, she'll probably build up a lot of resentment, which will poison your relationship. Please either dump her or seriously cut back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU