Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hacknee
Dec 1, 2004

chilly down
I can't believe anyone would pick a game over their girlfriend. You can't seriously see that the obvious solution, if you want to keep this girl and don't want her to feel hurt and neglected, is to drop a lot of the game? At least your position as a high level raider? You can't be mid or low level raider without feeling bad?

My two little brothers are addicted to WoW and it's no wonder they never stop suckling the cold mechanical teats of their computers if this is an example of the type of mindset a WoW player gets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hacknee
Dec 1, 2004

chilly down

the red guy fromDBZ posted:

Instead of going out partying Thursday through Saturday, I've been hammering out an epic poem inspired by the environments and settings of SNES gothic Capcom (SGnG and Demon's Crest).

:regd07:

I wrote a 150 page Ocarina of Time fanfic when I was 12 once.