Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
If you even have to ask, OP- you should hand over leadership roles, raid 1-2 times a week if that, and get a goddamn life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
My experience as a raid leader qualifies me to do everything that I can steal the strats for.

Mayor Wilkins posted:

(see the "O.R.!" I'm learning the lingo already and it's been less than five minutes. This is some easy poo poo!)

You need O.R. scrubs so people can ask you about them by goin "O R they?" :v:

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Anaphora posted:

What does that even mean?

It means than 99.9% of raid guilds don't have an original thought in their bodies and just use the strategy that a few ultrapoopsock guilds use about 3 minutes after the patch goes live.

edit: oh wait you wanted a fake post

I found the strats for getting girls on doubleyourdating.com and now I'm loving 39 chicks at once instead of getting purps for 39 nerds

VVVV it's not real but it's way more fun to say than "Guy who plays a whole lot of WoW".

Bastard Tetris fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Apr 2, 2007

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

toby posted:

I think I'd like to learn to be a really good cook, but I'm going to grind to 50 first so I can afford all the mats and I'll just sit myself down in front of a campfire for like 10 hours and become motherfucking Bobby Flay

You forgot the quests dude

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Bizarro Toby posted:

You've never played these games.

It's more like "find 10 onions and report back."

gently caress the drop rate on those onions, seriously