Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!
I posted this toward the end just the gigantic derailing conversation began.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!
I found this in the depths of my documents folder. I have no clue what it is or what it means.

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!

FatGuyMac posted:

It isn't fancy, but I made a fireman wallpaper if anyone wants it. I used Illustrator CS2's Live Trace to vectorize the image and then I colored it, so it looks a little stylized but retains the full creepiness of the empty stare. It has a plain blue background, but if someone has a better idea and I'm not too lazy I might do more with it.

1024 x 768

1152 x 864

I added some text, hope you don't mind.

1024 x 768

1152 x 864

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!

Kanira posted:

Question. After this comic:
http://www.fborfw.com/strip_fix/archives/000668.php
April and Gerald officially refer to themselves as boyfriend/girlfriend.
Does anyone else know any junior high/high school aged children that manage to hold one steady relationship for over three years straight?
:colbert:

Everyone but Elizabeth gets long-term relationships. April and Gerald are going to get married on graduation day instead of walking across the stage. Then, they are going to start a happy family, and (along with St. Michael and family) will start the next generation of For Better or For Worse.

That is the terrible future I foretell.

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!

Restnessizzle posted:

Heh. The street preacher here used to give these out. This one is still my favorite.

If only because of this:

I swear to god I thought this said "God Salad", and I started looking for poo poo like "Three cups of iceberg lettuce, two large tomatoes sliced..."

:chef: + :catholic:

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!
Wait, do Jeremy's parents hate him? His bed is just a mattress on the floor, and his night stand is a cinder block. Or is it just that I'm behind on the times, and this is some sort of new teenage trend?

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!

RedBoot posted:

Seriously, I'm not even sure what gender that is.

Anyway, looks like it's time for someone besides April to be chastised for their comments. Either that, or someone's gonna break out their retard strength.

No, April is going to reply to Gary Busey with some witty scathing remark and become a hero in the eyes of the retards. Then, she will be one step closer to joining her brother in sainthood. Oh, and she'll probably say "an'" at some point.

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!
Today's Foob:

It is done. :barf:

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!

North of Gravity posted:

Wow, look at them run away from the conga line. They must either really hate conga or want to get it on in that lake. :barf:
Can you imagine how awkward it's going to be for Anthony to drive Julia home?

Julia is going to drive while Granthony and Elizabeth make babies in the back seat.

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!
Today's Foob:

Something is seriously wrong with Deanna's face in that last panel.

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!

POOP! LOL! Oh, Lynn you witty thing, you!

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!
Today's Foob:

Synopsis: April and Eva are shocked to learn that they are now going on after "Rebecca". The programming guy tells them that they can be fluid. April makes a lame pun by asking Eva if she "feels fluid". Both girls rush to the bathroom; April takes her guitar.

I'm too lazy/talentless, but this is just begging for an "oh poo poo, I just got my period!" joke.

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!
Today's Foob:

And today's Luann:

Oh, Luann, you naive thing. Gunther didn't forget to put in holes for the eyes and mouth. He forgot to soak it in chloroform before hand. Silly goose! :downs:

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!
Did he seriously say 'Wink!' out loud?

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!

The Cubelodyte posted:

You know Deanna's Jewish right?

...Which just makes it about a thousand times funnier.

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!
Guys, I think Grandpa Jim is dead. :smith:

Boxcar. :(

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!
I was hoping he was dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lost Mustard
Mar 20, 2004

ABORT!

This doesn't make any sense. I mean, I realize there's no joke. Foob hasn't had a joke since the dawn of time, but Anthony's response in the last panel makes no sense whatsoever.

"Do you feel stronger?"
"Lean on me."

What the hell?

Also, why isn't Liz being reminded of how good she has it? She's complaining about things like April is known to do. When April complains someone reminds of how her life is so perfect. Why isn't the same thing happening to Liz?