Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shiro Sirius
Jan 12, 2005

4 / / Itchy. Tasty.

Scattered Brain posted:

I don't see anything wrong. What's the 180 degree rule anyway?

It's a film rule meaning that you imagine a line between two subjects, and always stay on one side of that line. If you cross it, the person on the left of the frame switches to the right of the frame, and it looks like a mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiro Sirius
Jan 12, 2005

4 / / Itchy. Tasty.

Hatter106 posted:

http://www.tragically-delicious.com/

:barf:

This gem graces my local "alternative" paper. Christ, I'd take Minimum Security over this.

I was catching up on this thread, and I noticed that he's responded to your comment with this:

"July 5th, 2007 - I know what you're thinking. "Dan, that guy looks like his life sucks bad enough without you making fun of him". You would be correct, but sometimes I'm a very small man and like to call fat-forum-troll-douchebags out on their poo poo. This would be a fine example.

When I first read my comic getting reamed on the somethingawful forums I was kinda hurt 'cause no one likes to hear something they work their rear end off on get ripped apart. However a 2 minute Google search with the guys at work made me feel much better. Just look at that loving guy. When I was working on the comic I had to hide the layer he was on because his picture creeped me out. Go back and try to look at it for a minute. Try it! He's got some kinda sexual predator vibe about him or something. 12 year old boys...memorize that face and keep your distance.

Also: Why is he in an Orchard? I have so many questions about "Hatter106" that will probably go forever unanswered. At least he sent me a couple thousand extra hits.

Alright, my Jay and Silent Bob retaliating against Internet douchebaggery is over (for now)."

That public image he got off Google totally makes you look like a paedophile, dude. That'll teach you to say bad things about his comic.