Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Devi
Jan 15, 2006

CYCLOPS
WAS RIGHT
The Sunday strip was April babysitting and getting paid. Now we've gone back in time to before the party. That's some good storytelling, there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devi
Jan 15, 2006

CYCLOPS
WAS RIGHT

Badger Mehndi posted:

Sunday strips as a rule are never to be counted in with the storylines of the dailies, being that some papers don't run Sunday versions of any/some comics.

But they usually have nothing to do with the current storyline. This one does. Or it very much seems like it does since it could be any time April watched the kids. It's too close and I for one do not like it.

But it does make me glad I didn't buy a paper last night because I would have read that and commented on it in public. Much better to read some Ballard in public.

Devi
Jan 15, 2006

CYCLOPS
WAS RIGHT

Alan Smithee posted:

Well considering the fact that Lynn's been giving her child bearing hips as of late...

That was an awfully fast exchange. Continue what exactly?

"It's dangerous and lonely here. The only thing that makes me feel better is talking to teenage girls. Please email me back. But only if you want to. I'll understand if you'd rather not talk to a soldier defending your freedoms who may die alone and scared and without his family or anyone to call friend. It's okay. Really. I'll just curl up and die alone in a hole I dug in the sand with my tears."

Suma posted:

I WANT TO CONTINUE BUT ONLY IF YOU DO I DON'T KNOW IF I'M OVERSTEPPING MY BOUNDS BY SENDING EMAILS I DON'T WANT TO SEEM CREEPY I'M NOT CREEPY I SWEAR.

P.S. NOT CREEPY

Yeah, that too.

Devi
Jan 15, 2006

CYCLOPS
WAS RIGHT

trumpy303 posted:

When was Tiffany replaced by a blow-up doll?

No one understands TJ except for the Barely Legal Blow-Up Doll. That was possibly Brad's before TJ found it. He just wants to be closer to Brad! And have someone properly recognize his genius. And not make fun of his clothes. I bet he made her/it that shirt, too.

Devi
Jan 15, 2006

CYCLOPS
WAS RIGHT

Plom Bar posted:

Also, do people seriously call Starbucks clerks Barristas? Like, unironically?

Since when is it ironic to use the right term? Someone behind the counter at Starbucks is a barista, not a clerk.