Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dinty Moore
Apr 26, 2007

Sony KDL-46XBR8 (wall mounted)
TiVo Series3 HD DMR (with two S-Cards, using Knology digital cable + OTA)
Onkyo TX-SR674
XBox 360 (non-HDMI; considering upgrading to new HDMI unit with 60 GB HD)
Panasonic DMP-BD35K
PlayStation 2 (hasn't been turned on in probably a year)
JBL SCS180.6 speaker system
Airport Express + optical audio cable
APC Back-UPS ES 750 (for TiVo)
WD My Book Home Edition 500 GB (for TiVo)
Netgear Ethernet switch
Logitech Harmony 880 remote

Eventually, when I move into a house, I think I'd like to replace the speakers with something better, maybe some good Klipsch stuff or something. Looks like some here favor B&W, JBL, Velodyne, Paradigm and others; I'll have to look around. For now, the JBLs are okay by me. I just recently acquired the XBR8; I got a really good deal at a local place, and found myself unable to say no, as I'd been lusting after an LED-backlit set for awhile. It looks so good, it's kind of sick.

And yes, the cabling has been cleaned up since this was taken. Nothing some zip ties can't help, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinty Moore
Apr 26, 2007

falz posted:

Poor kid. Picture less important than the TV in front of it.

Yeah, I probably need to move that. :) But I just got the TV 2 weeks ago, give a man some time...