Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

TV: Samsung LN46A630
Receiver: Pioneer VSX-919AH
Blu Ray: Samsung BD-1600
Xbox 360
Cassette Deck: Sony TC-WE475
Turntable: Technics SL-1400

The floor speakers are JBL ND310s. I got them from a friend about 10 years ago in exchange for a set of cooking knives he couldn't afford. Speakers for knives: best trade ever. Have loved them so much that when I finally upgraded to 5.1, I preferred to match the rest of the speakers to them. Ebay and Craigslist were very helpful. The center is a JBL S-CenterII (mounted on a self-made shelf that rests lightly on the TV and is attached to the media center behind it). Not pictured are the rears, JBL N24s. Sub is a Polk PSW10.

The remote is a Harmony 550. I'll be sad if it ever dies; I like it far more than the current models.

In the bottom right-hand corner you can see a shelving/display unit I made for my growing-too-fast record collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

Does it work well for you to access the turntable when it's in the media center like that? Looks like it would be hard just getting the dustcover off.

i detached the screws on the back hinges. to access, i remove the whole dustcover. it's not ideal and in my laziness, i leave the cover off far too much, but it works.