Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GokieKS
Dec 15, 2012

Mostly Harmless.
I thought about watching Age of Ultron in 3D since I got the BD that comes with the 3D version, only to discover that the battery in my 3D glasses was dead*. And the effort required to go get a new one far outweighed my level of care for actually watching it in 3D.

*: pretty sure the last time I used it was when the first Avengers BD came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GokieKS
Dec 15, 2012

Mostly Harmless.
I have to agree. I have never seen a setup with a TV above a fireplace and thought "that's an attractive, classy, and well laid-out living room".

GokieKS
Dec 15, 2012

Mostly Harmless.
To be honest, if that was my house I'd probably put the sofa by the window, and then build an entertainment center console in the middle of the room across from it to put the TV and speakers, making it deep enough to put something decorative on the other side to hide all the wires.