Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shmorky
Nov 6, 2002

IT'S TIM
My room doubles as my studio (hey, it's just more fun that way!) My old computer has an ATI All-In-Wonder-Pro, which is just about as clunky as video cards get. It has a coax input and a proprietary RCA input (you need an adapter for it!) It has an output that I never figured out how to use. The coax input is good for older game systems that don't use RCA. The best codec to use when capturing video on it is ATI VCR 2.0 or 1.0. It should be noted that THESE CODECS ARE NO LONGER SUPPORTED ON ANYTHING OVER WINDOWS 98 SE! That's slightly frustrating for me because it means I have to convert the god-drat videos after I capture them! It sure did help out tons for the FFF series though. I'm leaving that hunk of junk behind and getting a new one (please see my thread about this.) In the living room I have a very old TV set, with an actual wooden frame. It's beautifully carved. The set itself is prettier than the picture it shows, but since the only thing hooked to it is an Atari Jaguar I don't care that much. I will join the 21st century when I'm drat ready.

Oh yeah, and I also got Lowtax's old sound mixer and microphones! Eurorack UB1202. It's better than anything I ever used before!

Shmorky fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Mar 20, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU