Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dankness
Nov 26, 2003

Martie is a pimp.
Figured I would add my current two setups for you guys since I've been drooling over many of yours:

First, my living room setup is where I listen to my vinyl and airtunes

Marantz 2265B
2 x Sansui SP-2500
Project Debut III w/stock cartridge (hopefully upgrading w/Christmas cash)

Second, my gaming setup in my man room

50"Samsung DLP
Sansui QR-4500
2 x Sansui J33 bookshelf speakers
Hyper gaming PC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dankness
Nov 26, 2003

Martie is a pimp.

jonathan posted:

I did a search for opinions on thos SP-2500's. I would love to hear something like those side by side with a set of Vintage Klipsch Heresy's. Two very different designs for speakers with similar sensitivity and positive reviews.

I really like them. However, I could be biased. My dad bought them in England in 1977ish and passed them down to me. I replaced the polypropylene capacitors inside them which is all I've done to refurbish them. Love the sound!