Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcsuede
Dec 30, 2003

Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.
-Greta Garbo

cubicle gangster posted:

I think you should, well designed furniture is ace. Where would it go though? Its not really a/v, but I cant think of anywhere else it would go.

CC, furniture design is design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcsuede
Dec 30, 2003

Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.
-Greta Garbo

writequit posted:

Do you have higher resolution photos of your basement you could email me? There are a few ideas that I love that I want to show my wife for our basement renovation. Great job.

mcsuede fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jan 13, 2010

mcsuede
Dec 30, 2003

-Greta Garbo

writequit posted:

Sure, no problem.

Play along at home!

Thanks man, really appreciate it. Mind editing my email out of your quote? Thanks again, your place looks great.

mcsuede
Dec 30, 2003

-Greta Garbo

Not an Anthem posted:

Honestly the DLNA stuff built into the Synology is impressive as hell, if it navigated any better and that's probably something I can work on, itd be the perfect solution if it only read MKVs.

Many of the models can transcode MKV. http://www.synology.com/support/faq_show.php?lang=enu&q_id=577

Synology devices are insanely good and the company is very supportive of all the edge case uses people come up with for them.