Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chuckelZ
Jun 7, 2004

If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
For those that are using an HD-TV as a monitor for surfing the web, how is it? Would I be able to use one as my primary monitor? Do you think 720P/1080i is good enough to do this or would I need a 1080P set. I'm thinking of getting a 27-32", would this be acceptable if I'm sitting less than 7' away from it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuckelZ
Jun 7, 2004

If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
Just got an HDTV (cheapie 720P no name for 630 after discounts at CC) and Xbox HD-DVD player.

In picture: Crappy iMac from 2000 (Goodwill: $20), Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox HD-DVD Drive (why don't they make them in black?), Soft-Modded Xbox, Wii

Only registered members can see post attachments!