Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spike McAwesome
Jun 18, 2004

Zombies? Or middle-management? I can't tell...
I don't have anything completely out of the ordinary. I picked up a Samsung 46" DLP back in September, and my girlfriend got me the Bose Lifestyle 28 Series III for the sound system. It feels a tad weak, so I may upgrade at least a couple of speakers before it's all said and done.

Or I'll just have King Hotpants come over again and see if he can tweak some poo poo and get it working properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spike McAwesome
Jun 18, 2004

Zombies? Or middle-management? I can't tell...
I figure you guys will appreciate this.

I had a decent setup, but sold most of it when I downsized and moved in with my girlfriend. We have a nice 42" Samsung plasma, Xbox 360, etc, and the plan was start building around these components. However, when we moved this week, our TV stand broke.

BALLIN'