Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

These photos are a couple of months old, the setup has slightly changed since then.

This is the view from my projector on which I play most of my game consoles. The Xbox 360 is not sat there anymore, it is currently with the rest of my consoles on the set of shelves below.

The screen that you can see is a basic bodge job, because my landlord will not let me screw anything to the wall or ceiling. So what you have is a white bedsheet with a loop at the top through which I have stuck a metal pole. This is then hung on hooks on the ceiling which in turn are kept in place with double sided sticking tape.

This console stack now includes the 360, my Wii, a Nintendo 64 and will soon have the PS3. They all connect through a A/V switcher in HD where possible and they all route through to both the TV and the projector. There is a surround sound amp which is also connected to that A/V switcher along with a PC in the corner of the room.

I also now have a Cable PVR instead of the other terrestrial digital receiver that is currently sat on my TV at present.

I intend to shift all this lot around sometime soon. Get it looking a lot nicer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU