Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Wife's lovely Kodak camera crapped out :arghfist::(

Video:
Samsung HL-S5087W 50" 1080p DLP

Audio
Denon AVR-1507
Polk Towers (R30s? They sound good.)

Source
Comcast HDMI DVR
PS2
PS3
Wii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Grumbletron, sweet setup but I must know what is blurred out in that last pic, it looks like a rat to me.

vvv Ahhhh, mums the word. vvv

poopzilla fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Mar 20, 2007

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

djLiku posted:

Bad news for Samsung DLP owners.

I am just wondering what information you are basing these statements on. I read quite a few reviews on the current gen Samsung DLP's and never saw mention of these kinds of catastrophic supply/repair chain problems mentioned. Which I find odd for such a seemingly popular brand and model.

I've had mine for about a month and so far so good. But either way I am glad I got a five year in home warranty from RC Wiley :cool:

Edit: Dur, I didn't see your first post. Still seems like some kind of print or internet review would mention some of the stuff you said if it is a really big problem tho :confused:

poopzilla fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 22, 2007

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

^^^ go poo poo somewhere else, :regd07: ^^^

Edit: sorry
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

poopzilla fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Mar 24, 2007

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

^^^ is that an in-wall mounted dlp? that poo poo is crazy. I wonder how that would vent, my dlp throws off a fair amount of heat :confused: