Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

TylerC161 posted:

This is what I imagine when I think about other goon's homes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

I think its the fact that its a basement with pipes hanging out and all light blocked out, and a fridge right next to the chair so you don't even have to get up.

I'm betting there's a poopsock out of frame somewhere.

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Timage posted:

Relatively simple setup. Sony 46HX800, PS3, Wii. Speakers are the older Magnat Monitor 1000s, while the centre and rears are the newer Magnat Monitor Supremes. Amp is an old Pioneer VSX-D712. Hoping to upgrade the front speakers to the Magnat Quantums one day. Also need a sub, will most likely go a Velodyne CHT12Q or maybe the 10".

Where did you get your stand/furniture/tv holder thingy?

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

catch22 posted:

In progress setup...

Sharp LC-60LE650U
Pioneer SP-PK52FS
Pioneer VSX-8231
PS3

Hate the TV stand but it was free. Thought about getting rid of the stand and wall mounting the TV but not sure if that would look weird with floor standers

Ha, have that exact TV stand. It's from walmart.

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

maybe get some nice mahogany for your under-the-tv stack of wood, should really tie into the room better than pine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

goddamn, you score that Mac at a garage sale or something?