Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaii
Nov 6, 2005

Check it out, I downloaded a little dance!
I think my current set up is a mess, as I'm in rented accomodation, but I'm buying a place of my own in October, so I can get some proper furniture, integrate my set up into maybe a fake wall, hide all the loving wires. ;/ Click pics for big.

I'm looking to get an entry level sony receiver when I've saved up enough, I think it's the Sony STR-DG520, £150. Get myself a good 5.1 system and install them correctly around the wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaii
Nov 6, 2005

Blakkout posted:

Do you have 2 360's?

Yes Sir, the one on the shelf wasn't made too well, surprised it lasted the two years it did. I've kept it cos I've been trying different things to fix it, not having the heart to chuck it out.

Zaii
Nov 6, 2005

Click here for the full 912x684 image.

My 50" 1080P Plasma, beautiful baby boy :)
Launch Wii, 40GB PAL PS3 (No B/W) and a Premium 360.

Click here for the full 684x912 image.

All my consoles, apologies for the darkness, the lighting in the room is rear end and needs to be fixed.

Zaii
Nov 6, 2005

What OS are you on?

I'd have a butchers at the Logitech Support forum. I had a quick look, and I believe the remote shows up under network devices? And may show up without needing drivers under Windows 7: