Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heintje
Nov 10, 2004

I sing a song for you
I'm using an antec aria case:

a p4 2.6, big zalman and it can take a drive and dvd drive easily. Apparently it can take 3 hdds but I wouldn't try. It's also micro ATX so easily upgradeable.

Bought a ms media center remote off ebay, and using Mediaportal to mount directories over the network and play poo poo. Works like a charm.

Anyone else use mediaportal? seriously good opensource software:
http://www.team-mediaportal.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heintje
Nov 10, 2004

I sing a song for you

Sam Fujiyama posted:

You must be way out of date. The front end has no peer, once it's working of course.

I found the new release works out of the box. And the ability to hit info and get the IMDB entry for a file is drat handy.

plus it works flawlessly with the microsoft media remote.