Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U.S. MAPLESTORY
Sep 29, 2006

now run and tell your mama bout that

E_P posted:

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask but can someone help me identify the sample used in here in this DJ Paul song. I checked the linear notes of the album but since it's a mixtape of sorts he doesn't give any credits.

Lakeside: Real Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEvTZhBLMH4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U.S. MAPLESTORY
Sep 29, 2006

Trying to remember the name of a song that would have been on rock radio in maybe 1994 with a bunch of spoken word parts that went something like "Anger... the [something] of a definition." The guy starts off whispering it and increases in volume over time (presumably because he's so angry). I think this was the chorus? There was a bunch of other music and words too but that was the really clutch part. Raphandz I know you know this if you're reading!! OK thanks yall.

U.S. MAPLESTORY
Sep 29, 2006

FitFortDanga posted:

Are you thinking of "Television: The Drug of Nation" by Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy?

Naw, it was definitely an early 90's rock song and totes didn't feature Michael Franti, but I appreciate the help.

U.S. MAPLESTORY
Sep 29, 2006

gotly posted:

"All I wanna do is [four gunshots] with a [cash register sound] and [unintelligible]"

M.I.A.: "Paper Planes"

Also that song I was thinking of was Downset: "Anger." Thanks Het!!!