Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BukkakePocky
Nov 1, 2006

by Lowtax
drat. This thread can't help me with mine because the only part I know is instrumental. I know it's part of a commercial. Maybe Wendy's or some other fast food chain.

It's kind of a little riff on guitar, maybe acoustic, I don't remember, and then it pauses for 2 sets of 2 hits on the snare. I know that the guitar part reminds me off the bass line from "Break on Through" by The Doors.

The problem is, I don't care so much as what the song's name is as much as where I know it from, from BEFORE the commercial. But I certainly wouldn't mind the name if ANYBODY has a guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BukkakePocky
Nov 1, 2006

by Lowtax

Charleston Jew posted:

It's probably Wendy's, it's "Blister in the Sun" by the Violent Femmes

Thank you. I haven't even looked it up to be sure, and I know it's right. I'm 75% sure a friend (I know which one, too) told me to look it up.

You've answered all of my questions.