Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

I saw the video of the song I'm looking for a while back. In it the children are dressing up to go outside and they have to put gas masks on. Once they get outside there is ash falling from the sky and the children are playing around in it. The video ends with one of the girls taking off her mask and falling to the ground. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

e: Found thanks to Pablo Gigante.

punch drunk fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jul 20, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

VolumeOverTalent posted:

Is there any chance that it's 'Welcome To The Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance? I remember that video being a bit like that.

No, thats not it. If I remember correctly its in a different language, icelandic possibly?

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Pablo Gigante posted:

This is Untitled #1 (Vaka) by Sigur Ros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0AZIFmkogY

Thanks so much for this.

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Hi-Lite posted:

Song in the new Mercedes commercial, a doo-wop joint that goes "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," etc.

It seems to be "(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons" by Sam Cooke but with the "I love you" part repeated because in the original lyrics it isn't like that.

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

I really have almost nothing on this song except that I heard it on a (diet?) coke ad shown in the movie theaters recently. If I remember correctly its acoustic and has a guy singing about the girl he loves or something along those lines. Sorry for being so vague but if you've been to the movies recently maybe you'll know what I'm talking about.

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

DhaliClone posted:

If it's a new song, try 'Hey There Delilah' by Plain White T's.

Yep, that was it I'm pretty sure. Thanks.

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Gonna be way out there with this one but Betty Hutton's "It's Oh So Quiet" sounds exactly like another song to me but I can't remember what. It's mainly when she sings the actual "It's oh so quiet" lyrics at like 0:11. The only difference is the song I'm remembering never gets upbeat or loud.

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

So the opening notes (:00 to :06 basically) of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXvkJepyDbw sound exactly like whatever song it is I'm thinking of but I can't place it at all. Can anyone help me out?

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

I asked in the CSpam election thread because thats where I saw it posted first but that thread moves too quick. It was posted in that thread multiple times and the music video features a girl working in a printing facility where the lyrics to the song (which are fairly repetitive) are being printed out. The video alternates between her being bored at the job and her trashing the place.

If I remember correctly the song is by a male electronic artist featuring female vocals. Lyrics might have something to do with being/running free but I might be way off. Anyone got a clue?

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Tryin to remember a rap song about a bunch of different heads of organizations (I remember a priest, african dictator/warlord, presidents) in the world arguing over who is the most evil or has the most control. I think the devil was offering them a prize or something but I might be misremembering that. It was in 2 parts and the album art was mostly red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Yes, thank you!