Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Society!
Jan 24, 2007

What the bourgeoisie therefore produces above all are its own GOLD-DIGGERS
This may be hard, but if anyone could help me I'd be greatful. But does anyone know the name of the music used at the end (during the credits) of the short movie "Harvey">

Here is a link for ref. :nws:http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=235868581447681868&q=Harvey+short+film:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Society!
Jan 24, 2007

fucnluc posted:

Trying to find the song on the Farmers Helppoint commercial with the wind blowing.

Sounds almost like an intro to a trance song almost, but could just be an instrumental or a variation of a classical song

Here's a sample:

http://imagehosting.txnj.net/Helppoint.avi

You need divx or right click/save as...

It sounds like the first part of Pavane in F-sharp minor, op. 50 by Gabriel Fauré. Check that.

Society! fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 3, 2007

Society!
Jan 24, 2007

fucnluc posted:

Good suggestion, but nope.

On a side note, I always figured Paparazzi by Xzibit had to be previously sampled from somewhere. That solves it.

It really is beautiful.

Society!
Jan 24, 2007

Anybody know what is played between 00:00 and 00:29 of this spoof Alien Ressurection trailer? (Possibly :nws: )

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, the music is Marche Slave, Op. 31 (Tchaikovsky).

Society! fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Sep 9, 2007