Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
I heard a song a while ago on a segment on radio called "Edge of the X", which plays up and coming songs and local musicians. It was on an alternative rock station, but the song was more hip/hop than rock. Had a black sounding singer. The only lyrics I can remember is the chorus, which was "dosey doe promenade", which might be parmalade, or whatever the correct spelling/pronunciation is, and the line "How much cash can an old G [grow]", where grow might be the wrong word.

It was probably a year ago that I heard this, so I'd imagine the song came out a year to a year and a half ago.

Street Sweeper Social Club - Promenade. I swear I spent a good deal of time googling this before. Using the information I posted myself it only took me a couple minutes to find this. GJ me.

Triikan fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jan 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
Music video with popups about how much each thing cost to include. I remember it basically being about how music videos were faked to make the artist look richer than they were so it'd have a car and it would say "rented: $1500 a day" or somesuch

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Well, this is it. My memory wasn't right on this at all. Thank you.