Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

Above Our Own posted:

I'm looking for a song, kinda rappy, has "it doesn't matter if you're black or white" in the lyrics and a guitar solo. By Robert something or a band like rubber something. I barely remember it. Any help?

Rubella Ballet, Money Talks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

Cyril Sneer posted:

I heard this weird song in a coffee shop earlier today, sung by what sure sounded like the Pet Shop Boys (well, Neil Tennant I suppose) except it was not electro at all. It may have been an accoustic version (I don't really follow PSB so I'm not sure how much they do this) of one of their songs? It was kind of slow and ballad-y. The only lyrics I could pick up were something like "turning turning, something something dead museum"

"The Show Must Go On", in collaboration with Queen?