Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insomne
Nov 26, 2007

unrestrained rhythms.

Edlard posted:

this french rock/punk song in the background, what band or song name?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oKdJVtvMX8&feature=related

Matmatah - Lambé An Dro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insomne
Nov 26, 2007

unrestrained rhythms.

Immergeîl posted:

This has been bothering me for 2 days straight. I'm looking for a song that ends on the line:

"Never be alone"

I have a feeling we're talking punk or indie, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. I know this is not much to go from, but I really hope someone can put me out of my misery.

The Get Up Kids - Never Be Alone

Alternatively, try:
Simian - Never Be Alone
Justice vs. Simian - We Are Your Friends

insomne
Nov 26, 2007

unrestrained rhythms.

The Duke posted:

Looking for a rap song that samples Phil Collins' "Easy Lover". I'm pretty sure it's Lupe Fiasco but I can't seem to find the track.

Could it possibly be from this guy, Poizon Assasin? Just a stab in the dark.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=95350881

insomne
Nov 26, 2007

unrestrained rhythms.

rss feeder posted:

I'm looking for a song by A Day To Remember which has the lyric something along the lines of "I wanna tear that loving bitch in two".

A Day To Remember - The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle

insomne
Nov 26, 2007

unrestrained rhythms.
Heard this song on FM 94.9 in San Diego, it was sort of prog or alt rock maybe and the only lyrics I could catch since I was driving were "21st century." Sounded like it was something that was relatively recent. The singer was sort of hard to understand, and I also remember the singer went into some crazy "oh oh oh ah ah ah my my my" thing.

insomne
Nov 26, 2007

unrestrained rhythms.

etard knievel posted:

Bodysnatchers by Radiohead?

*edit: oops got two different songs mixed up, anyway this video isn't the same version as the album but i still think it's the song you're talking about*

That's it! Thanks a lot, man!

insomne
Nov 26, 2007

unrestrained rhythms.
I'm looking for an electro house song I heard at a rave. It had lyrics, and I can remember that it went something like "douchebag DJs playing douchebag clubs." I can't find this anywhere, and I reckon it's pretty new? It sounds cheesy as gently caress but it was catchy.

insomne
Nov 26, 2007

unrestrained rhythms.

Steve Holt! posted:

Could be Sonicanimation - I'm a DJ

Not it, was definitely a bit newer. Maybe fidget house?

insomne
Nov 26, 2007

unrestrained rhythms.

etard knievel posted:

Lyrics aren't quite close but the first thing i thought of when you posted was AC Slater feat Henry Rollins - Play The Record Again

Haha yeah I know of this one, not it, but close!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insomne
Nov 26, 2007

unrestrained rhythms.

Senator Woofington posted:

I am trying to figure out what genre I am thinking of. Basically I am looking for ambient with some kind of drums in them. Like if Briano Eno had some kind of kick to it. Dayvan Cowboy is a decent example (Boards of Canada) but not ambient enough.

You're probably looking for a genre called IDM.