Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
I'm looking for a music video specifically.

The track was some instrumental music, I think. Prog-rocky maybe? The video was lots of colorful dots and lines, very abstract. I think it would make a good test screen at work, but I never saved the link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
My wife is half-singing a song she swears exists. Can ya'll help me find it?

Her description is that it is a song very commonly used in montages, and it may be in french. She knows a line thats something like counting, "Un-De-Du-Twa" is how she remembers it. There is also maybe some kind of Beach Boys-like crooning, something like OOooWEEYYYooooOOOO" that is in it.

I don't think this song is real.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Ttthhhhaaaats the one she says!

Catchy. Never have heard it myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
I was at a dumpling place today and they had some music I loved but it was too quiet for my phone to pick up. There were a couple songs - if I could find one of them, I bet a related artists search could find more.

It was kind of a light jazz, a lot like Vince Guaraldi at times. No vocals. Maybe a bit samba-like, with strings and percussion, and usually there was a single electronic instrument of some type as the main melody. It reminded my wife of Wii Store music, it reminded me of the music from Sim City 2000.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an Asian jazz group - I found out I have a big soft spot for Calmera and the like, but is had no horns that I could tell.