Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

I have this song in my library called "Record Store Day Mashup" and it's listed as being by The Dandy Warhols. i can find absolutely no other information on it. I've gone through the track listing of their entire discography, and still nothing.

I'm a man who likes a perfect library. Can anyone give me an album title, or maybe the correct artist or song title?

http://www.tindeck.com/listen/iswc

Iraff fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Dec 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

E: I'm a moron

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

There's a trance song that I think was found on a relatively recent Tiesto's club life. The only thing I remember is that the hook is very similar to the first few notes of the 30 Rock theme song - the first few notes with the horn-sounding thing. If it helps, I seem to recall it being played during his live Creamfields set.

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

etard knievel posted:

It's not La Tromba by Chris Lake & Lys, is it?

Not quite. There's more of an electro feel to it.

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

Not a song, but an album.

It was some celebrated (or maybe not, I don't know) alternative hip-hop album. The album was really bright and cartoony, and showed some guy taking off in a jetpack out of a futuristic space station or some poo poo. Can anyone tell me what this is?

E: Also there were like rocket mermaids flying around I think

Iraff fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Sep 24, 2010

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

I'm pretty sure this is a top 40 hit, but I don't recognize it on any of the charts. It sounds really similar to "Tie Me Down" but the vocalist is a lot more aggressive. There's one part where the music stops for a second and then suddenly goes right back into the chorus. someone help me out here

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

Final Fart Buttball posted:

This might be a long shot but it's the first thing I thought of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

actually that's it, thanks. :cool:

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

Maybe Eurodancer? It doesn't quite fit your description but the synth line is similar, and a lot of people search fo rthis song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

Down Right Fierce posted:

There's a song on hip hop nation that I'm pretty sure is just called "Leanin" but I didn't pay attention fast enough to tell who the artist was and google searching just the word "leanin" doesn't exactly narrow down the search. Does anyone know the song/artist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6yLA1bm3ew?