Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Human Tornada posted:

So, uh, if anybody remembers this post, I never figured it out, but today I was driving and saw a spare tire cover (!) that had this very design printed on it. The word "lost" is there and it says "found" inside the heart, but I still wasn't able to come up with anything on Google. What is this thing?

Is the tire cover using a picture from an album cover? Someone is the small questions thread reposted about this again and this picture always looked extremely familiar to me as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Someone asked this in the small questions thread

Hyperlynx posted:

Regarding Dino chat: I remember in the early 90s, in primary school, an educational song about the different ways people thought the dinosaurs died. I've actually tried to find it a few times, with no luck. I can still remember some of the lyrics:

Chorus:
What killed the dinosaurs?
Does anybody know?
They were here for such a time
Oh where, oh where'd they go?
I didn't see them vanish
I didn't see them flee
What killed the dinosaurs?
Won't you please tell meeeee

Verse:
Some say it was because
A comet passed close by
Raining harmful radiation
Down from the sky.
Was it really so?
Oh where, oh where'd they go?

*kazoo solo that I can still remember somehow*

Anyone got a clue on the title or where it came from?

CrazySalamander fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Jun 25, 2021