Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

I suddenly got the urge to listen to a song I remember liking several years back. I'm pretty sure it's Swedish, possibly Danish. I think the title has the word "shoes", "feet" or "walking" in it, possibly "happy". The artist is a woman, the song is pretty upbeat pop. Pretty sure it's from sometime between 2003-2012. The most distinctive thing I remember is the music video, which has a bunch of shoes "walking" in stop motion. They are not so much walking as just continually placed in front of each other. I'm not sure if the same few shoes are just repeatedly put in front of each other, or if new shoes are added continually, making them form a long line.

I've spent the last half hour scanning youtube with several combinations of the words "shoes", "walking", "swedish", "music", "video", "feet", "stop motion", with no success.

Edit: Found it, with the combination: "swedish music many shoes". The song is "Jenny Wilson - Let My Shoes Lead Me Forward" if anyone's interested.

uncle blog fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Dec 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncle blog
Nov 18, 2012

This is a song I'm 99% sure was in one of my Spotify playlists, but now I can't find it. So if my memory is correct, they must've removed it. I remember the song being pretty badass, so I'm pretty upset at not remembering it. Edit: I turned on the option to see removed songs, still couldn't find it.

It's a rock song. A women on vocals. She's got a very authoritative style. The lyrics include "this isn't [something I don't remember], no this is utopia" -> que the punchy chorus.

Any ideas?

Edit:
I found it. It's actually called Utopia, by Chicks on Speed.

uncle blog fucked around with this message at 16:58 on May 11, 2020