Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gaydad
Mar 23, 2015
Hi everyone,
So this song I’m not even sure how it goes but I remember it coming up on the Pandora indie rock or indie electrónica radio station. I remember it was a female fronted group with two women and the album was green and it looked drawn. I think their album either came out in 2004 or 2005. Anyway, I’m trying to remember more information. For some reason the name garden keeps popping up in my head, but idk how accurate that it.
Thanks y’all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gaydad
Mar 23, 2015

Jazz Marimba posted:

heard in a buncha tik toks, cant believe i didn’t look it up before i forgot almost everything about it

melodic song that pretty quickly has rapping over it when cut for tik tok. rapping starts with “i don’t wanna” them either “hurt” or “make you work”, next line ends with the other

not death bed by powfu, but that’s what i associate it with cuz it’s the same concept and they were both popular on tt at the same time

Is it this one?

https://youtu.be/Us5AU1AcIaA

gaydad
Mar 23, 2015

Jazz Marimba posted:

no

it’s the same format as death bed—chill lofi/folksy vamp with lyrics, then rapping comes in on top

edit: also it’s at/near 120bpm

Do you remember what kind of tiktok challenge it was?
All I can think of was this song tbh

https://youtu.be/cWqMgiPf0T4

gaydad
Mar 23, 2015
There’s a song that goes “you are soooo beautifuuul” and it’s been hard to find it bc the Joe Crocker song comes up, but it’s not that one. This song is definitely more fast-paced and it sounds like it came out in the early 2000s